Pages

Fettucine Alfredo

This is my go to recipe when I can't think of what to make. Its also my Thursday church day dinner recipe so I am not wiping red spaghetti sauce off the kids right before church starts. Its just an all around great comfort food that you can add chicken, broccoli, mushrooms etc. to personalize, however its great alone as well served up with some garlic toast. Let me know if you like it!

Serves 4
8 oz. cream cheese-softened
1 stick butter-softened
1/2 cup of milk
3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese (not grated)
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. salt

Combine the first 3 ingredients together over medium heat. When all is combined, and smooth turn off heat and add the following 3 ingredients and stir to combine. Serve over noodles or rice.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm. Tried this last night and it was delish! Please post more recipes! Also, have you tried adding stuff to it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcy,

    Yes, I have changed it up a bit and added chicken and broccoli, sometimes mushrooms etc. Just depends on what flavor I am feeling like.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me A Comment~